FitzroyGallery.com, formerly of 195 Chrystie St, New York, NY, United States, 10002 was one of the premier art galleries for artists to exhibit their art.
Fitzroy Gallery was founded by Maureen Sarro and Natalia Hayeem in 2010. The gallery represented emerging and established international contemporary artists working in varied practices in all media. The intergenerational program also presented a series of historical exhibitions investigating significant artistic and institutional antecedents.
Fitzroy Gallery was committed to fostering a program of rigorous solo exhibitions, collaborations, and guest curated shows, as well as a series of culturally and critically relevant screenings, performances, and talks.
In April 2011, Fitzroy Gallery staged the 50th anniversary of Simone Forti’s acclaimed Slant Board performance, which received tremendous critical acclaim in 1961 as well as 2011. The gallery was also committed to fostering the appreciation and dissemination of artists’ books and alternative printed projects.
Below are just some articles that complement the readers of both websites. My focus will be to provide international artists with a virtual space to exhibit and promote their artworks and for artists to list current and future physical exhibition spaces and shows.
Feel free to read some of the latest articles in WastedTalentInc.com
- Sick of Generating Unique Art Ideas? Here’s The Solution
- 13 Abstract Painting Tips: Easy Art Techniques for Beginners
- 10 Landscape Oil Painting Techniques: Easy Beginners Tips and Steps
- Oil Paint Sticks Techniques: Best How To Tips For Art
- How to Compliment a Drawing: The Art of Genuine Praise
- Drawing vs Illustration: Key Differences Between Explained