1. Introduction WastedTalentInc.com is dedicated to offering objective, evidence-based, and trustworthy information and guidance on all facets of digital marketing. The ensuing sections delineate our editorial principles, standards, and processes:
2. Principles 2.1 Accuracy Our content will uphold accuracy, balance, and transparency. Information disseminated will be vetted against the finest available scientific evidence with sources cited wherever feasible. Any conjecture or opinion within the content will be clearly marked.
2.2 Accountability WastedTalentInc.com holds itself accountable to its audience and aims for fair interactions. We are open to acknowledging errors and foster a learning environment through user feedback. Additionally, our editorial processes will be transparent.
2.3 Serving the Public Our foremost priority when sourcing and developing content is serving our audience’s interests. We will liaise with relevant professional bodies, charities, and other interest groups, but our clients’ interests will always be paramount.
2.4 Taste and Decency All content on our website will cater to a general audience and will exclude material deemed reasonably offensive.
2.5 Impartiality and Diversity of Opinion Our content will embody objectivity, impartiality, and fairness. In cases where views diverge and scientific consensus is absent, we will present all significant strands of opinion and clearly state the uncertainties.
2.6 Privacy Maintaining stringent privacy controls is a priority. Personal information, including correspondence, will not be disclosed without the user’s prior explicit consent unless legally mandated or disclosure is in the public interest. Consent will be obtained from users where photographic images are utilized.
3. Standards WastedTalentInc.com has a dedicated team of editors with a clear mandate to produce accurate, balanced, and transparent information. No editor, author, or administrator is allowed to provide favored treatment to any partner organization, and all editorial staff must fully disclose any financial or other interests in digital marketing-related companies or organizations.
In line with our policy, all staff, including editorial staff, are required to disclose any conflict of interest with other organizations, including digital marketing-related companies.
Our Head Of Operations investigates any potential conflict of interest or complaints to https://wastedtalentinc.com; these will be flagged by the website editor, who will probe the matter and reach a decision. Similarly, we require agents producing content from outside organizations or individuals to disclose outside interests.
4. Staff Training All editorial staff undergo training to ensure adherence to editorial standards.
5. Editorial Process 5.1 Phase 1: Research The knowledge underpinning our content is evidence-based and derived from direct industry-specific experience. Our content authors are required to consult with peer-reviewed research and engage with individuals having direct and current experience, national charities with recognized expertise, and individuals who may be directly affected by a topic or issue.
5.2 Phase 2: Production Once drafted, content is edited by a member of the WastedTalentInc.com team for:
It is then forwarded to the website Editor for checking:
- Common factual errors
- Adherence to house style
- Overall presentation
5.3 Phase 3: Policy Sign-off The Chief Executive Officer, Joseph Colella, must approve our policies before online publication.
5.4 Phase 4: Review of Content Content on https://wastedtalentinc.com is reviewed systematically. Major content is reviewed annually, while content less susceptible to change is reviewed at least every two years. User and stakeholder feedback on published content is considered as received, with immediate review and amendment of content if necessary.
6. Appeals Procedure In the rare event of a complaint regarding online content that the editor cannot resolve, the matter will be escalated to Chief Executive Officer, Joseph Colella.