ArtSoiree.com, formerly of Washington D.C., DC, United States, worked with emerging artists to encourage their development of artistic skills in a variety of media.
Over the past decade Art Soiree® presented over 400 unique exhibitions and programs featuring over 500 contemporary artists, and bringing together close to 170,000 attendees.
The company also represented D.C. artists at a number of national and international art showcases such as Art Basel Miami 2012 and SXSW 2013.
It nurtured and promoted the most talented artists. Art Soiree® offered its full production and artistic marketing services to private and business clients, working with each one to create a unique program and experience that achieves their goals and connects their brand with the target audience through local art.
Below are just some articles that complement the readers of both websites. My focus will be to provide international artists with a virtual space to exhibit and promote their artworks and for artists to list current and future physical exhibition spaces and shows.
Stay up-to-date with changes and Sign Up!
Feel free to read some of the latest articles in WastedTalentInc.com
- Galerie Le Garage: Exploring Contemporary Art in France (Now Closed)
- WHAT IS CO EXHIBITIONS? Minneapolis Art Space for Exhibiting Artists
- Monthly salary or hourly wage, which one is better?
- How to Use Oil Pastels: 10 Easy Steps for Beginners
- Level Up Your Content Curation Game: Instagram Story Download Hacks
- Soft Pastels Colors: Best Pastel Guide