ArtSoiree.com, formerly of Washington D.C., DC, United States, worked with emerging artists to encourage their development of artistic skills in a variety of media.
Over the past decade Art Soiree® presented over 400 unique exhibitions and programs featuring over 500 contemporary artists, and bringing together close to 170,000 attendees.
The company also represented D.C. artists at a number of national and international art showcases such as Art Basel Miami 2012 and SXSW 2013.
It nurtured and promoted the most talented artists. Art Soiree® offered its full production and artistic marketing services to private and business clients, working with each one to create a unique program and experience that achieves their goals and connects their brand with the target audience through local art.
Below are just some articles that complement the readers of both websites. My focus will be to provide international artists with a virtual space to exhibit and promote their artworks and for artists to list current and future physical exhibition spaces and shows.
Stay up-to-date with changes and Sign Up!
Feel free to read some of the latest articles in WastedTalentInc.com
- Mastering Directional Lines in Art: Techniques for Depth & Texture
- Top Husk ‘Hazbin Hotel’ Fanart Ideas & How to Share Them
- Top Stuff to Sketch, 38 Ideas To Draw In Your Sketchbook
- Definition of Dry Media in Art: Tips, Advantages and Mistakes
- Mastering Scumbling Value Scale: Techniques & Color Tips
- Drafting Pencil vs Mechanical Pencil: Which Suits Your Needs?